Tomorrow (Wednesday, December 16, 2015), the Federal
Open Market Committee (FOMC) will announce whether or not it will increase its
target for the federal funds rate. Regardless of the decision, will the FOMC
have considered the plummeting velocity of money in the U.S. in recent years,
especially plummeting M1 velocity, when making this decision?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SEASONS IN THE SUMMERTIME WITH THE U.S. JOBS REPORT THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND?
Sorry if the record really sounds like it’s broken (with my suggestion that those not familiar see some of my recent blog posts like Har...
-
( I think that the blog post below is from December 24, 2017. ) Happy Holidays everyone!
-
( I believe the blog post below is from April 29, 2015. ) Earlier today, CNBC and likely others announced that the initial estimate fo...
-
( I think that the blog entry below is from September 19, 2015. ) As I mentioned in the book, I am referring to myself, if anyone, whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.