(I think that the blog post below is from January 15, 2016.)
I am very pleased to announce that a book review from Kirkus Reviews for my
book, “It’s Velocity, Stupid! Is the Velocity of Money the Forgotten
Variable of Macroeconomics?”, is available. The review can be found
at the web page address below.
https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/harrison-c-hartman/its-velocity-stupid/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SEASONS IN THE SUMMERTIME WITH THE U.S. JOBS REPORT THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND?
Sorry if the record really sounds like it’s broken (with my suggestion that those not familiar see some of my recent blog posts like Har...
-
( I think that the blog post below is from December 24, 2017. ) Happy Holidays everyone!
-
( I believe the blog post below is from April 29, 2015. ) Earlier today, CNBC and likely others announced that the initial estimate fo...
-
( I think that the blog entry below is from September 19, 2015. ) As I mentioned in the book, I am referring to myself, if anyone, whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.